Wednesday 3 April 2013

#

 Cause it was love TRUE LOVE 


it WAS a THOUGHT 

i never thought it would end
in such a drastic and a hurting manner as it did
it started off very well 
we became very good friends
you cared for me like no one did
but i don't know how that care simply disappeared
I still don't know the reason why we actually stopped talking
you  always knew that i  love you 
but you never bothered 
i guess you took me for granted right ?
well its OK ,
I never told anyone about my feelings 
but i still thought you knew everything
what was all that stare about ?
playing with my feelings 
well again its OK,
i still thought that on that day we would talk
but no
you always kept your ego as a wall between us
those two days again gave me hope
but it again disappointed me 
your single word would have changed everything
but its OK,
after thinking a lot about it 
i realized your ego would never let you speak to me
finally i told u everything
it never went the way it was supposed to
all that late replies 
all those fights
all that time i had waited for your one message 
again it OK,
but when i heard about the 
sacrifice that you might do 
i was finally done 
i realized that we were just not meant to be together
it ended quite easily 
but i thought we would be friends
But its OK
after that we had a talk
that was the best part yet
but again it simply led us to a one more fight
then finally i realized why is it always me to 
tell my feeling for u 
i thought you would tell about yours   
well you didn't 

and you know what i had still loved you !

all i ever wanted was you
your trust 
your love
your faith
and your time

but i guess it was too much to ask for !

NOW
i just feel shame on myself 
letting you hurt me so much
YEA NOW ITS OVER
my feeling for you have ended! 








2 comments: